Monday, August 10, 2009

a change would do you good

i've been doing some thinking lately. i've come to the conclusion, that it is really easy for me to fall into a rut. this probably isn't a newsflash. i frequently do the same thing over and over because its easy. and easy is comfortable. not that there is anything wrong with that, but lately i think i should try doing a few things that i've thought about and have just procrastinated.

first on the list is looking into lasik. i've thought about getting lasik many times, but obviously have never gone through with it. at first it was too expensive for me. and now that i can afford it, i've just never gotten around to it. there are so many places here to do it, it's a lot of research. to be quiet honest, it's kinda scary and quiet easy to not call. but today i took the plunge. i made an appointment for a free consultation.

you know what? it's exciting! comfort and easy definitely have their place, but so does risk and adventure. i need to remember that.

1 comment:

  1. I want to hear about your lasik research and consultation! I've been thinking about that for years (though my eye doctor told me that my left eye's farsightedness might be too bad).

    ReplyDelete