Tuesday, July 7, 2009

pass me my nephew, please

my little brother, larry, is getting married october 3rd. this makes me happy. i also really like his future wife, tawny. this makes me even happier. the fact that i will get to see them both - not to mention the most-adorable-nephew-in-the-world, kainen, makes me positively joyous!

today we bought two round-trip plane tickets from seattle to denver for the low price of $278! isn't that ridiculously cheap? i nearly fell off my chair when aaron showed me the deal he found. we will still need to rent a car to drive from denver to bogue, but i'm not too worried about that. what i am worried about? how much nephew spoiling i can fit into 5 days?

1 comment:

  1. What?! Larry is getting married? AND has a kid?! Remember when he was so little and all the pre-teen girls were falling over themselves to impress him at Judy Fest? Yes world, Larry once attended a festival devoted to Judy Garland. He loves his sister.

    ReplyDelete