Thursday, June 11, 2009

hair woes

it took me a long time to like my hair. once i hit puberty it went from stick straight to unruly curls in a nanosecond. it took me approximately 6 years (no joke) to figure out how to adequately style it. but now i love it. i go through long and short phases and love to switch up the color slightly. currently, it's about 5 inches below my shoulders and probably the longest that is has ever been in my adult life. it looks ok, but i feel like i'm being smothered by it. i really want to get it cut soon...but getting my hair is becoming quite complicated...
  1. m-f is out because there is no way i can make it to my hair salon (Babalouise) with time for a cut & color before they close due to work
  2. donna (my stylist) doesn't work on sundays
  3. the next 2 saturdays we will have company and the saturday after that is the 4th of july
this puts me into mid-july. sad. but if this is my biggest complaint, i think i can survive. in the mean time, who has an opinion regarding my new color...

copper?

auburn?

dark brown?

1 comment:

  1. This brings back fond memories of standing in the women's haircolor aisle at Wal-Mart listening to hours of discussion between a girlfriend who couldn't decide and a boyfriend who cared.......but not that much. Good times. Good times. Now on to the excruciating decisions of picking the proper deodorant and the best discount Pop-Tarts knockoff.

    ReplyDelete